50th Probability Summer School
Saint-Flour (France), 05 - 17 July 2020
Pre-registration deadline: may 4th
Your application will only be effective after completing BOTH registration forms below. You will be informed of its outcome before May 15th. You will receive detailed payment instructions if your application is accepted.
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you by e-mail for each completed form.
In case of trouble, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
REGISTRATION FORM 1: scientific data (institution, research field, motivations)
In the "Other remarks" field, you should in particular mention any accompanying person(s).
REGISTRATION FORM 2: administrative data (addresses, choice of rate)
In the "Tarification" section, you must select the rate you apply for among the following categories:
- Etudiant standard (Standard student): 500 euros, reserved to Phd students, with a shared room of standard category
- Etudiant confort (Comfort student): 610 euros, reserved to Phd students, with a shared room of comfort category
- Academique (Academic) 710 Euros, for academics (includes University staff, Phd students, Postdocs, but not CNRS staff), with a single room of comfort category.
- CNRS: 0 Euro, reserved to CNRS staff, with a single room of comfort category
- Organisateur (Organizer): 0 euro, reserved to the staff of Clermont Auvergne University
- Plein tarif (Full rate): 900 euros, for all other categories.
Notice that only a limited number of rooms is available within each category/rate. In case of late registration, we may have (especially for students) to propose a different category/rate than the one you requested.